Terms and types of training offered by the company Happy Paw Training and the price list for particular types and sessions
The training session with new clients starts with an individual behavioral consultation, one hour costs 40 euro (plus traveling cost). After evaluating the dog and discussing the general training rules, we give a selection of training options.
1) Individual Obedience Training 5 hours, session duration from 1 to 1.5 hours, completion period of the whole 3 weeks, price 200 euro paid in advance.
2) Obedience Individual Training 10 hours, duration of lessons from 1 to 2 hours, completion of 6 weeks, price of 350 euro, payment for the first half 175 euros in advance, the second half after the start of the second cycle.
3) Obedience Stationary Training, from 35 to 40 euros per day, not less than 8 days and no more than 15 days. It includes 3 hours of training with the owner split in 2 meetings of 1.5 hours.
4) Individual Specialist Training depending on the specialization: controlled aggression (guard dog), searching for scents and human traces, price from 45 to 50 euro per hour. Stationary 50 to 55 euros. Duration of the session or cycle to be agreed, depending on the type of specialization and predisposition of the dog.
5) Group trainings:
Public places (first consultation recommended)
A Group – puppies up to 5 months – a group number up to 5 dogs, meetings once or twice a week, sessions after one hour, a 10-hour cycle – a price of 10 euro per hour, payable for 5 lessons in advance.
B Group – Large dogs with behavioral problems, meetings once a week, a group of no more than 4 to 5 dogs, a cycle of 15 meetings from 1 to 1.5 hours, the price of 17 euros … paid for 5 lessons in advance.
C Group – Dogs large and small, different age, entry condition: without aggression to other dogs. Group no more than 8 dogs, meetings once a week. Session from 1 to 1.5 hours, cycle 15 hours. Price per hour is 13.5 euros paid 5 hours in advance.
- A short description by the owner of problems and situations they would like to eliminate during training, as well as changes after training.
- The instructor or assistant will present safety rules for dogs and participants. Discussion about training principles and methods. Points 1-3 about 10 minutes.
Initial training will be divided by percentage into individual activities over time.
- Theoretical knowledge 20%.
- Practical exercises of individual commands and skills of a dog are: sitting, crouching, heel walking, stay, others – 45%.
- Learning to play with fetching – 15%.
- Free time for a dog, relaxation for people – 20%.
The order of the activities depends on instructor decision.